Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy! So refreshing! If you want to "kick it up a notch," you can add your favorite spirit (alcohol). From Betty Crocker. You can also change the cranberry juice for another type of juice, such as, cran-raspberry or cran-apple.
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 (6 ounce) canseach frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 (20 ounce) bottleseach sparkling water, chilled
- lime wedge, if desired
- cranberries, if desired
- Mix cranberry juice cocktail and limeade concentrate in large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Garnish if desired.
delicious and so refreshing, I used the lower sugar cranberry juice and I think next time I'll use the regular it just wasn't sweet enough, thank you for sharing Di, chose this recipe for KK's forums Pink event