Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just love this recipe.This pizza is so delicious,its gonna make your mouth water!Go ahead and try it.
- 1 skinless chicken breast half
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken breast in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly, then cut into strips.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with garlic, onion and basil. Pour into a chilled dish to cool, and refrigerate until set.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll out the pizza dough, place onto a pizza pan or other baking sheet, and spread the herb butter over the surface using the back of a spoon.
- Arrange chicken on top, then dot with ricotta cheese. Top with tomato slices, cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is browned and center is cooked through.
I just love this recipe.The crust is delicious and very tasty.This tastes delicious.Thanks for posting.