Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I serve these often at Bridal showers or graden parties. I have never found a cucmber sandwich that can compare with the light, slightly floral taste
- 1 cucumber
- 6 ounces shreddeed chicken
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut cucumber into coin sized slices.
- finely chop strawberries and add to chicken.
- add mayo and seasonings.
- Put chicken mixture over top of cucumber slices.
I thought the flavors were strange. Would not make again.
Beautiful and delicious! These were so light and a nice addition to my appetizer table. It was also very easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing!