- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl mixing thoroughly.
- Chill before serving.
- Boil chicken in water for 30 minutes with a few chunks of onion, carrot and celery.
- One large chicken will yield about 4 cups of meat.
- If you prefer only white meat, use breasts only.
- When cooled remove chicken from bone, chop into pieces no bigger than a 1/2 an inch.