Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is recipe is exceedingly easy and yields excellent waffles. I eat them completely plain most of the time as they require no supplements, but of course they're fantastic when drizzled in honey or syrup and topped with whipped cream and strawberries.
- Grease down the waffle iron (Pam spray works magically easily).
- Heat the waffle iron to just below high.
- Pour the waffle mix in the center of the iron (use your sense as to how much--guesstimation is good).
- Cook each waffle for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remember to re-spray the iron between each cookage (actually I find I can get away with every other time, but just in cases -- ).