Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy canned fruit crumble, perfect when your favourite fruits are out of season!
- 28 ounces canned peaches, drained
- 14 ounces canned pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- Place fruit in a 8x8 inch pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and moist; sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until topping is crisp and golden. Serve warm.
Actually the Del Monte web site recipe has two cans of 15.25 oz each of Cling Sliced Peaches, drained, and one can (15.25 oz) of Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice, drained.