A tropical drink that should be served with cute little paper umbrellas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large pitcher that holds at least 95 ounces; stir well.
- 2Can serve immediately or covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 3Fill 12-ounce tall glasses or wine glasses two-thirds full with ice cubes.
- 4Add drink mixture; garnish each serving with an orange slice and cherry skewered on a cocktail pick.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deja Blue
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creme de banane
Rose's lime juice