- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups sliver tequila
- 1 3⁄4 cups blue curacao
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups creme de banane
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup Rose's lime juice
- 10 orange slices
- 10 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large pitcher that holds at least 95 ounces; stir well.
- Can serve immediately or covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Fill 12-ounce tall glasses or wine glasses two-thirds full with ice cubes.
- Add drink mixture; garnish each serving with an orange slice and cherry skewered on a cocktail pick.