My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Push plastic wrap down over the meat.
- 3Refrigerate for 4 days mixing once per day.
- 4Stuff into casings forming links about 6 inches long. (20 / 22mm sheep casings work well.).
- 5Place in smoker and smoke according to your smoker's directions.
- 6After smoking is complete the links can be cut apart.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deer Salami Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morton Tender Quick salt