Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This unique cookie recipe is from a 1990 Betty Crocker booklet. It only makes 2 dozen, but they'd be very different on a Christmas goodies tray.
- Mix prunes, apricots, brown sugar, coconut and almonds together to make filling.
- Place about 2 tsp filling on centre of each wonton skin; moisten edges with water.
- Fold each skin in half to form a triangle; press edges firmly to seal.
- Cover to prevent drying.
- Heat oil (1 to 1-1/2 inches) to 360F degrees.
- Fry 3 to 4 wontons at a time, about 1 minute on each side, turning occasionally, until golden brown; drain.