Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cheesecake deep fried in spring roll wrappers with ice cream....mmmm
Make and share this Deep Fried Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- cut already made cheesecake into 20 pieces. or however many of these you decide to make.
- Beat milk and egg together to make the egg wash.
- Lightly moisten each spring roll wrapper with the egg wash.
- Place a piece of cheescake in the middle of the wrapper. Fold top of wrapper down over the cheesecake, and both sides towards the middle. Roll each piece towards you until it is completely rolled up. give it a gentle squeeze to make sure the dough is sealed completely.
- Place 'eggroll' in heated oil pan and fry until lightly browned (about 15 seconds each side).
- Using tongs remove from oil and place in bowl of cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Serve with ice cream and drizzled caramel or chocolate.