Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I got this from Hersheys Kitchens. Sounds really good and easy. Best of all it's CHOCOLATE. Need I say more?
- 2 cups hershey dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together chocolate chips and whipping cream in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 min.
- If necessary, microwwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heatng, til chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in vanilla Serve warm over ice cream or other desserts.