Recipe by mailbelle
I love anything glazed with Jack Daniel's, and since I buy pork loins in bulk from Sam's Club, I thought I'd try this. Recipe is from The Deen Bros. Cookbook (Paula Deen's sons, Jamie and Bobby).
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork loin
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons tennessee whiskey (Jack Daniel's)
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a roasting pan with foil. Season the pork with salt and pepper and place in the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, whiskey, and mustard powder. Brush the pork with half of the glaze.
- Roast about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 150 degrees, brushing with the remaining glaze after 45 minutes. Let the pork rest 10 minutes before slicing.