Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yes, you can have chocolate!!! and not feel guilty!! I came up with this version ever since Hershey's came out with sugar-free milk chocolate bars, my possibilities are now endless for recipes!!! These taste exactly the same as the full-blown version and no difference!! These you can freeze and they won't freeze hard, actually they are better that way I think but you may keep them in the fridge. *Warning* Do not consume over a serving (I know you will because its so good!!) as it will have a laxative effect. You can use Hershey's Sugar free baking chocolate chips too!! Very simple!!
- 12 ounces of hershey's sugar-free milk chocolate candy bars (4 3oz. bags)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half (fat-free-I used Land O'Lakes or Hood)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unwrap all contents of bags of chocolates (if not using, open one bag of sugar-free baking chips 11.5 oz).
- In medium sauce pan, melt chocolate bars over medium-low heat in the half and half until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla; stir til incorporated.
- Pour into 6 small dessert cups or ramekins; cover and chill for at least two hours (to firm up better-use the freezer).