Prep 4 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I invented this recipe when I was 13, and it's still popular with my family!
Make and share this Dazzling Summer Fruit Pudding Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- 28.34 g packagejell-o fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 28.34 g packagejell-o fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 85.04 g packagejello sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 946.36 ml nonfat milk, divided
- Whisk together the cheezecake flavor pudding mix with 2 cups milk in medium bowl until smooth. Divide equally between 2 tall serving glasses.
- Place in fridge for 5 minutes, until firm, and then place in freezer for about an hour. Move to fridge to thaw a little bit.
- Whisk together the vanilla flavor pudding mix with the remaining 2 cups milk in medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in the strawberry flavor gelatin dessert mix until smooth. Pour on top of frozen pudding, leaving about 2 cm of space between the rim of the glass and the top of the strawberry pudding.
- If there is any extra strawberry pudding, pour into a Ziplock bag and seal shut.
- Place the glasses and bag of pudding in the fridge for about 5 minutes. Take the glasses out of the fridge and place in freezer until ready to serve.
- To serve: take the glasses out of the freezer. Place teaspoonfuls of the extra strawberry pudding on top of frozen puddings in small heaps. Serve immediately!