2 hrs 4 mins
I invented this recipe when I was 13, and it's still popular with my family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package jell-o fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package jell-o fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package jello sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 4 cups nonfat milk, divided
- 1Whisk together the cheezecake flavor pudding mix with 2 cups milk in medium bowl until smooth. Divide equally between 2 tall serving glasses.
- 2Place in fridge for 5 minutes, until firm, and then place in freezer for about an hour. Move to fridge to thaw a little bit.
- 3Whisk together the vanilla flavor pudding mix with the remaining 2 cups milk in medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in the strawberry flavor gelatin dessert mix until smooth. Pour on top of frozen pudding, leaving about 2 cm of space between the rim of the glass and the top of the strawberry pudding.
- 4If there is any extra strawberry pudding, pour into a Ziplock bag and seal shut.
- 5Place the glasses and bag of pudding in the fridge for about 5 minutes. Take the glasses out of the fridge and place in freezer until ready to serve.
- 6To serve: take the glasses out of the freezer. Place teaspoonfuls of the extra strawberry pudding on top of frozen puddings in small heaps. Serve immediately!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dazzling Summer Fruit Pudding Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 1210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix