A family favorite. makes a nice dessert for company as well. A nice change from cake or pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil dates in water with salt.
- 2Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3Add marshmallows; stir til marshmallows are melted.
- 4Add nuts and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- 5Spread half of the Oreo crumbs in a 10"x6" dish.
- 6Spread date mixture over crumbs.
- 7Top with whipped cream (or you may use Cool Whip).
- 8Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- 9Chill for 3-4 hours.
- 10(May be made night before and chilled overnight).
- 11Note: This may be doubled and put in a 13"x9" dish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date Delight
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 239.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g