1/6 Photos of Dark Mocha Muffins
Baby Kato's Note:
These tasty muffins smell wonderful while baking and taste even better. The cinnamon adds a nice dimension to this treat. I hope you will enjoy these delicious coffee cinnamon and chocolate muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, jumbo
- 2 egg whites, jumbo
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup vanilla sugar (may substitute white)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dairy milk
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (may substitute dark)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray or grease muffin cups on the bottom.
- 3Mix together the egg and the egg whites with the two milks, stirring well.
- 4Next add the coffee, water, and vanilla to the milk mixture, blend well and set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 6Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture making sure to combine well, the batter should be very moist.
- 7Next add your chocolate chips, stir and fill the muffin cups 2/3 full, lastly sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar.
- 8Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dark Mocha Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 365.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: