Recipe by TwinkleBallerina
Darci Kistler ( NYCB principal dancer) pro boost workout milkshake. Extremely low fat and good for you
- 1 large ripe peaches or 1 large nectarines, peeled pitted and cut into large chunks or 4 -5 strawberries, hulled or 1⁄2 cup fresh whole raspberries or 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup instant non-fat powdered milk
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 1⁄4 teaspoons almond extract
- 3 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cubes in a one cup measure, add water up to the one cup mark. Combine the ice water and all the other ingredients in a blender, and process until the ice has completely melted.
- Serve in a glass, and garnish with a strawberry or mint leaf.
- Serves one.