Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Grilled pork tenderloin marinated in a ginger soy and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons crushed ginger
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the soy, Worcestershire, cilantro, ginger, and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place tenderloins into a ziplock bag and pour in marinade. Let it sit for 2 or more hours.
- Grill on medium heat turning occasionally. Using a meat thermometer to make sure the center is cooked to 140 degrees. This should take approximately 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before carving.