Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just another variation of Buffalo Wings. Recipe is from Paula Deen, but I've tweaked it to make it my own.
- 3 lbs chicken wings, cut into 3 pieces and tips discarded
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun spices
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried chipotle powder
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- oil (for deep frying)
- Combine hot sauce, Cajun spice, chipotle powder, garlic powder.
- Mix well and pour into large ziplock bag, with chicken wings.
- Allow to marinade for 8 hours for even better flavour, overnight.
- Fry wings in hot oil, until crispy.
- Serve with dipping sauces:.
- BUFFALO SAUCE:.
- 8 Tbsp softened butter.
- 8 Tbsp hot sauce.
- Combine butter and hot sauce. Whisk until blended.
- THAI DIPPING SAUCE:.
- 1 cup Sweet Chili Sauce **found in Asian markets or in Asian aisle of supermarket.**.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Mix chili and soy sauce until will blended.