Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in the local paper in a town where I used to live in Vermont. This restaurant was wonderful. I wonder if they are still there? The dressing was too yummy to describe. The prep time and servings are an estimate! Depends on how many kitchen gadgets you own for prep!!
- 3⁄8-1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- Place all ingredients in one container and blend well.
- I have used a blender and also just shaken in a glass jar, both have proven successful.