Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This light salad goes together VERY quickly using low-fat deli turkey or roast beef and its low-fat and good for you too! I love it for a work lunch cause its high in protein.
- 2 cups strawberries, halves
- 1 (11 ounce) canpineapple tidbits and mandarin oranges, drained of juice (or just use 11 oz can mandarin oranges)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 -5 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 8 ounces cubed cooked turkey (or do it thinly sliced and rolled up) or 8 ounces cooked beef (or do it thinly sliced and rolled up)
- toasted coconut, optional garnish
- In medium bowl toss together berries and drained canned fruit and set aside.
- Fro dressing, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice and curry powder.
- Stir in enough milk to make a dressing of drizzling consistency.
- Divide greens among 4 serving plates.
- Top with fruit mixture and turkey or beef.
- Drizzle each with dressing and sprinkle with coconut if desired.