Very simple and quite tasty :P Low carb for all the dieters out there, but can't be a whole meal. For me, anyway.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg in a small bowl.
- 2Mix in chives, curry powder and water.
- 3Heat a small pan to a high heat. Heat oil once hot.
- 4Add egg mixture to hot. Let it cook for five to ten minutes, 'scuffing' it occasionally so that it doesn't stick. The bottom should become solid and quite browned.
- 5Slide the bottom of the omelette onto a plate. Hold the pan over the plate, then flip them so the raw side of the omelette is face down on the pan.
- 6Cook for another five or so minutes - until the bottom is as browned as the top.
- 7EAT !
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Omelette for One
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g