Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple and quite tasty :P Low carb for all the dieters out there, but can't be a whole meal. For me, anyway.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Mix in chives, curry powder and water.
- Heat a small pan to a high heat. Heat oil once hot.
- Add egg mixture to hot. Let it cook for five to ten minutes, 'scuffing' it occasionally so that it doesn't stick. The bottom should become solid and quite browned.
- Slide the bottom of the omelette onto a plate. Hold the pan over the plate, then flip them so the raw side of the omelette is face down on the pan.
- Cook for another five or so minutes - until the bottom is as browned as the top.
- EAT !