Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Curried Wedges With Minted Yoghurt Cucumber Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven ro 200 degrees C.
- Scrub potatoes, do not peel. Cut into wedges.
- Mix paprika, curry powder, salt & pepper together.
- Place potatoes, oil and paprika mixture in a large baking dish. Toss well to ensure the potatoes are evenly covered.
- Bake, uncovered, qt 200 degress C for 30 - 40 minutes. Turn over once or twice during cooking.
- Mix yoghurt, mint and cucumber together. Serve with the wedges.
these were really good! did 2 large potatoes, (for 2) and used all the curry.
They looked good, and tasted great. served with fish. made (late) for Aussie swap spet 2012