- 4 potatoes, large
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt, pinch
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup natural yoghurt, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons mint, fresh and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven ro 200 degrees C.
- Scrub potatoes, do not peel. Cut into wedges.
- Mix paprika, curry powder, salt & pepper together.
- Place potatoes, oil and paprika mixture in a large baking dish. Toss well to ensure the potatoes are evenly covered.
- Bake, uncovered, qt 200 degress C for 30 - 40 minutes. Turn over once or twice during cooking.
- Mix yoghurt, mint and cucumber together. Serve with the wedges.