- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks lemongrass, inner lining minced and outer leaves discarded
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, lightly crushed
- 2 cups jicama, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup fresh papaya, diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce (Huy Fong brand recommended)
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add shallots, lemongrass, and cumin; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add jicama and bell pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in papaya, pineapple, soy sauce, lime juice, agave nectar, and chile-garlic sauce. Stir-fry 1 minute. Garnish with cilantro.