Recipe by Sharon123
It's fun to try new ways to eat popcorn! This has curry and salt with a little turmeric. Be adventurous! Adpated from Rachael Ray's Big Orange cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil (I like olive oil or corn oil)
- 2 tablespoons hot melted butter
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder (or if you prefer, use hot curry powder)
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the popcorn and the oil in a large kettle or pot with a tight fitting lid and place over medium high heat.
- When the corn begins to pop, shake the pot constantly. When the popping slows, remove the pot from the heat and pour the butter over the top. Combine the spices and toss with the popped corn. Enjoy!