Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Home made nibbles.
- 1 (125 g) packet salted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup toasted breadcrumb
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 18 chicken pieces
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Chop peanuts finely in a processor.
- Mix nuts, curry powder and breadcrumbs together.
- Lightly beat eggs and cornflour together.
- Dip chicken nibbles in egg mixture then the crumb mixture. Heat oil in a roasting dish.
- Place the nibbles in the dish and turn to coat in oil.
- Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve warm or cold.