Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family really likes this recipe. I usually can't find something they all will eat so this must be a winner.
- 8 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken (I boil it and use the stock for chicken noodle soup later).
- Steam the broccoli.
- Place the broccoli on the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- Put the chicken on top of the broccoli. Mix the remainder of the ingredients in a bowl. Pour/spread over the top of the chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.