Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
We love curry so these nuts don't last long around here.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
I halved this recipe and made these nuts. These nuts were a little more hot than I could take- the curry flavour was a bit too intense The others liked them much more and I had to go make some more!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the cashews; lower the heat to medium; cook and stir for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer cashews to paper towel lined plates to drain.
- Place drained cashews in a bowl; sprinkle with curry powder and salt; toss to coat.