Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great snack. You could also do pecans or a nut mix.
- 3 cups blanched whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- Place almonds in a shallow roasting pan; brush with butter, and stir well. Roast almonds at 350F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine salt and curry powder;sprinkle over almonds, and stir until coated.
- Return to oven, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels; cool. Store in airtight container.