I got this recipe out of a appetizer cookbook years ago and is still requested that I bring this to any holiday party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Put into a small ovenproof dish.
- 3Sprinkle with some paprika for garnish, if desired.
- 4Bake 350 degrees until bubbly, usually 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Serve with Triscuit crackers.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 396.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: