April Fools Day prank to play on all those practical jokers! These are really meatloaves frosted with colorful mashed potatoes!!! Disguised as cupcakes of course :wink: :wink: From a kid friendly web site.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tin cups with foil bake cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the meat loaf ingredients until well combined. Divide the mixture evenly among the lined cups (the liners should be about three quarters full).
- Place the filled muffin tins on a cookie sheet and bake the cupcakes for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide the mashed potatoes among three small bowls and stir a few drops of food coloring into each batch to create blue, yellow, and pink pastel frostings.
- Spread a generous dollop on each cupcake.