1/3 Photos of " Cupcakes"
April Fools Day prank to play on all those practical jokers! These are really meatloaves frosted with colorful mashed potatoes!!! Disguised as cupcakes of course :wink: :wink: From a kid friendly web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line 12 muffin tin cups with foil bake cups.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together all of the meat loaf ingredients until well combined. Divide the mixture evenly among the lined cups (the liners should be about three quarters full).
- 4Place the filled muffin tins on a cookie sheet and bake the cupcakes for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Divide the mashed potatoes among three small bowls and stir a few drops of food coloring into each batch to create blue, yellow, and pink pastel frostings.
- 6Spread a generous dollop on each cupcake.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Cupcakes"
Serving Size: 1 (1354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 369.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: