Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bobby Flay's Boy meets Grill
- 1 pint creme fraiche, Mexican crema or 1 pint sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- .Whisk together ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This stuff is terrific! Lime and cumin are a perfect combination. Used this on taco lettuce wraps but I know it would be great on chili, fajitas, or nachos too. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2014
Pretty darn good, pretty good. I'm off to badger my family for a review...