Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will find this cool and creamy cucumber avocado soup refreshing on a hot summer day. I've been drinking it all weekend and experimenting with it along the way. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cucumber-avocado-gazpacho/
- 1 small avocado
- 1 cucumber, peeled and de-seeded, plus additional cuke for garnish
- 14.79 ml onion, minced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1.23 ml celtic sea salt
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 236.59 ml water
- smoked paprika, to garnish
- 1. Throw avocado, cucumber, onion, oil, lemon juice, vinegar and water in vita-mix.
- 2. Puree on high speed until smooth.
- 3. Blend in salt and chili powder.
- 4. Serve, garnishing with extra cucumber cubes and smoked paprika if desired.
This is refreshing. Good base from which variations can be made. Easy to make.
I really enjoyed this. I skipped the oil. My husband liked it better with a dash of sugar.