1/3 Photos of Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho
Elana's Pantry's Note:
You will find this cool and creamy cucumber avocado soup refreshing on a hot summer day. I've been drinking it all weekend and experimenting with it along the way. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cucumber-avocado-gazpacho/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Throw avocado, cucumber, onion, oil, lemon juice, vinegar and water in vita-mix.
- 22. Puree on high speed until smooth.
- 33. Blend in salt and chili powder.
- 44. Serve, garnishing with extra cucumber cubes and smoked paprika if desired.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 309.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g