Creamy Cucumber Gazpacho
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- Clean and peel cucumbers, chopping them into chunks. If desired, English cucumbers can be substituted for common cucumbers.
- Chop onion and mince garlic. Place garlic, onion, cucumber and 1/2 cup of stock into food processor or blender.
- Blend until somewhat smooth with some small chunks of cucumber or blend to consistency desired.
- Add yogurt, remaining stock, lemon juice, salt and pepper to combined ingredients in bowl and whisk together until well blended. Season to taste.
- Pour soup into a tightly covered container and place in refrigerator to chill overnight. (the chilling time mellows the raw onion and garlic and allows the flavours to mingle).
- Serve cold.
- Garnish with fresh herbs such as coriander, dill, or basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!