Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
With love to my friend Maliha in Dubai and to everyone who loves to try out face masks made at home. The face mask will remove dead skin, unclog your pores and make you feel fresh and beautiful as well as leave your face glowing with radiance. Enjoy!
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until a smooth paste like consistency is obtained.
- Apply the mask immediately if you are short on time or else you can refrigerate the mask and apply after 30 minutes. This is wonderful in summer months.
- To apply, in circular upward motions, apply 2 tbsps. of this mixture on your face and neck.
- Allow the mask to remain on your face for 30 minutes or until it dries up.
- To remove it, wash your face and neck with warm water followed by cold water.
- Pat dry with a clean soft towel.
- Enjoy and smile away!
I loved this cool and refreshing mask! Also I suffer from some facial redness and it was gone after I did this mask. I will use this all Summer as a cooling mask while I am in the bath. Thanks for sharing!