Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A citrusy marinade for chicken, pork or fish.
- 1 medium white onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put onion, garlic, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and water in a blender. Set blender on “liquify” setting and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender. Process for one minute more.
- Marinate meat (chicken or pork) for at least one hour in mixture. It is better to marinate meats overnight. Marinate fish for no longer than 20 minutes, or it will toughen.
- Brush meat frequently with the sauce while cooking.
Very flavorful and a good tenderizer. Good amount for one cut-up fryer. Made for ZWT.