- 1 medium white onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put onion, garlic, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and water in a blender. Set blender on “liquify” setting and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender. Process for one minute more.
- Marinate meat (chicken or pork) for at least one hour in mixture. It is better to marinate meats overnight. Marinate fish for no longer than 20 minutes, or it will toughen.
- Brush meat frequently with the sauce while cooking.