Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe, but it's super good. Great flavor.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, trimmed
- Mix all ingredients, except steak, in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add steak; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
This sure delivers a lot of great flavor and the citrus really shines (however I did double the lime juice). I had mine marinating for nearly 6 hrs and used two small sirloins that were very moist and delicious. Perfect on the grill. Made for Photo Tag.