Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Family Circle.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, trimmed
- Mix all ingredients, except steak, in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add steak, turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
Delicious. The smell when cooking on the barbecue was so yummy! It's a perfect blend of spices and juices. Will do that again for sure. Thanks Mariposa :) Made for 123 hit wonders.
I had some cheap cuts of steak that i was unsure what to do with. I let them marinate overnight and they were tender and so flavorful. I cooked them under the broiler since we were out of propane. Great Marinade!