Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
350 Best Vegan Recipes
Make and share this Cuban Spiced Corn on the Cob recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup vegan margarine
- 2 tablespoons barbecue dry rub seasonings
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast, powder
- In a small bowl, combine margarine, dry rub and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium high. Place corn on grill and cook until brown and charred.
- Spread each grilled ear of corn with about 1 tablespoon butter sauce and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast. Serve.