My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash in boiling salted water until tender.
- 3Meanwhile, put pecans in blender container.
- 4Cover and run on low until coarsely chopped; empty into a small bowl; reserve.
- 5Put squash, sugar, and cinnamon into blender container.
- 6Cover and run on low until squash is pureed.
- 7Empty into 1-quart flame-proof casserole; top with chopped nuts and drizzle with syrup.
- 8Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes or until glazed and browned.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Pecan, Maple Syrup Butternut Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g