Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the magazine Quick Cooking
- 2 lbs white candy coating
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt confectionery coating on low.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper or divide between two greased 9-inch square baking pans.
If you love peanutbutter, marshmellow and crisp rice treats, this recipe is a must. During the holidays, I look for green and red crisp rice to add extra color and sprinkle colored sugar on top while the candy is still "wet". Super, Super sweet. Thanks for posting your recipe.
I can't believe no one has rated this! I have been making it for YEARS and it is my daughter's all time favorite Christmas treat. We call it "Lumpy Peanutty Things." Very easy, super good. Great for a gift, too. Thanks for posting! ~Messy44