Janine Ross's Note:
From Donna Hay magazine Australia. A delightful, light chicken salad, great on the eye and taste! Perfect for our long, hot summer months in the southern hemisphere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (200 g) chicken breasts, trimmed and sliced
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 cups finely grated parmesan cheese
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 240 g punnet yellow tear drop tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (scallions)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 2Dip the chicken in the egg whites and press into Parmesan.
- 3Place on baking trays and cook under a preheated grill for 5 - 8 minutes or until golden.
- 4Place the spinach, cucumber tomatoes and green onions in a bowl an toss to combine.
- 5Place the basil, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- 6Divide the salad between plates, top with chicken and spoon over the basil oil to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.7
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 172.0 mg
- Sodium 977.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 66.3 g