Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Yep, it's another yummy Italian dish!
Make and share this Crunchy Parmesan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs or 1⁄4 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 broiler-fryer chickens, chcken or 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk, added to egg
- 1⁄4 cup butter (use more if using more meat) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (use more if using more meat)
- Combine onion, cheese, crumbs, & seasoning.
- Dip meat in milk-egg mixture.
- Coat with cheese mixture.
- Pour butter/margarine over all.
- Bake 55-60 minute in a 350F oven.
- Cover for the last few minutes with foil, but not sealing.