Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Can't remember where we found this, but it's delicious!
- 1 liter vanilla ice cream, softened
- 175 g Maltesers, crushed
- 100 g hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 500 ml chocolate ice cream, softened
- extra Maltesers, crushed to serve
- Line 750ml terrine dish with plastic wrap.
- Transfer half the vanilla icecream into a bowl, stir until soft and creamy, add half the coarsely chopped Maltesers and mix until combined. Transfer the mix into the terrine, cover and place into the freezer until firm.
- Transfer the chocolate icecream into a bowl, stir until soft and creamy, add hazelnuts and stir until combined. Transfer to terrine, cover and freeze until firm.
- Repeat step two.
- Freeze until firm and serve topped with remaining Maltesers.