Missy Isacat's Note:
Simple, colorful and good. The celery, carrot and red pepper give it a nice crunch. The sour cream gives it some zing. Be sure you have a large bowl ready so you can fold it all together without having to crowd (and mash) the ingredients. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, onion flakes, pickle relish, salt and pepper.
- 3Dice bell pepper, carrot and celery and add to mayonnaise mixture.
- 4Carefully fold pasta and peas into mixture.
- 5Refrigerate at least two hours.
- 6Stir halfway though cooling.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 154.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g