Garlic and chicken pretty much always sounds like a good combo to me. I found this in the Winter 2008 copy of the BBC Easy Cook magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce garlic butter, soft
- 1 ounce breadcrumbs
- 1Turn broiler/grill on to medium.
- 2Place the chicken on a baking tray, rub with a little butter.
- 3Season and grill/broil for 15 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- 4Mix together the remaining butter with the breadcrumbs.
- 5Removed the chicken from the grill/broiler and top each breasts with a smear of the breadcrumb mixture.
- 6Return to the grill and cook for 3 minutes of until the breadcrumbs are golden and the butter has melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 123.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: