Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Garlic and chicken pretty much always sounds like a good combo to me. I found this in the Winter 2008 copy of the BBC Easy Cook magazine.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce garlic butter, soft
- 1 ounce breadcrumbs
- Turn broiler/grill on to medium.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray, rub with a little butter.
- Season and grill/broil for 15 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Mix together the remaining butter with the breadcrumbs.
- Removed the chicken from the grill/broiler and top each breasts with a smear of the breadcrumb mixture.
- Return to the grill and cook for 3 minutes of until the breadcrumbs are golden and the butter has melted.
Very easy & quick to make using my favourite ingredients, chicken and garlic. Another for my keepers file :)