Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chocolate pie with pretzel topping.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) container firm silken tofu
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pretzel
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir chocolate and heat and stir in 30 second intervals until chocolate is just melted. set aside.
- Combine tofu and maple syrup in food processor, blend 3 minutes or until smooth. Add peanut butter and process until smooth. Add melted chocolate and process once more until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, smoothing the top. Refridgerate 20 minutes. Sprinkle pretzels on top and serve.