- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups raspberries (your choice of berries) or 2 cups blueberries, etc. (your choice of berries)
- 1⁄2 cup Flax and Fiber Crunch cereal
- 4 mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve cocoa by whisking into water. Stir cocoa mixture into vanilla yogurt until well blended. Wash berries and dry well.
- Divide 1/3 of berries among four champagne or wine glasses, and then top with half of granola. Add half of chocolate yogurt, dividing among glasses.
- Repeat steps to make three more layers. Top with remaining 1/3 of berries. Decorate each cup with a mint leaf.
- VARIATION: Replace chocolate yogurt by a maple yogurt by adding 60 mL (1/4 cup) maple syrup to 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) plain yogurt. Number of servings of fruit and vegetables.