Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on kraftfoods, looks good! It's got many great reviews.
Make and share this Crunchy Asian Coleslaw Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Good Seasons Italian dressing, envelope & recipe mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 2 (16 ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup planters dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup planters sliced almonds, toasted
- PREPARE salad dressing mix in small bowl as directed on envelope. Stir in sugar and soy sauce.
- BREAK apart Noodles; place in large bowl. Discard Seasoning Packet or reserve for another use. Add coleslaw blend, onions, sunflower kernels and almonds to noodles; mix lightly.
- ADD dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- SUBSTITUTE: Prepare as directed, using GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix.
Everyone really liked it. I will make it again. Thanks
how can you have an asian coleslaw with an Italian salad packet mix??!!!!
This was good and a little different with the Italian dressing. I enjoyed it, thanks! Made for the Asian unrated game.