1/1 Photo of Crunchy Asian Coleslaw Salad
I found this recipe on kraftfoods, looks good! It's got many great reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREPARE salad dressing mix in small bowl as directed on envelope. Stir in sugar and soy sauce.
- 2BREAK apart Noodles; place in large bowl. Discard Seasoning Packet or reserve for another use. Add coleslaw blend, onions, sunflower kernels and almonds to noodles; mix lightly.
- 3ADD dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- 4SUBSTITUTE: Prepare as directed, using GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Asian Coleslaw Salad
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 470.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasons Italian dressing